Hi guys! I got a request to do a list of things I recommend buying for the Sephora sale coming up. SO …Here. I. Am.
Sephora’s holiday shopping sale is starts tomorrow for VIB Rougers — 20% off with code 20ROUGE online and in-stores November 4th through 7th. The VIB sale starts on November 11th and ends on the 14th. Use code 20VIB for 20% off your order online and in stores. See my last post on this stuff to see which you are.
Now that the details are out of the way, what should you buy?!
First, I recommend thinking of your holiday shopping. Sephora does not have sales just randomly whenever so be sure to think about this when making your list. Have a sibling who would love some perfume?? Then be sure to check out the gift sets for their favorite sent –don’t just use your 20% off on yourself, Silly 🙂
Second, consider items you buy over and over again and go ahead and add those to your cart too. Like I said, Sephora doesn’t hand out discounts like candy so plan ahead. Need a beauty blender? Add it to your cart. Running low on dry shampoo? Add it to your cart!
Now, let’s talk specifics:
- One of my favorite blow dryers has a gift set out right now– the Buttercup Blow Dryer. If you’re in the market for a high powered and adorable hair dryer, then definitely grab this one up. The kit also includes some hair clips, products, and a brush that’s awesome for getting some volume in your locks.
- Of course I just bought setting spray (grrrr), but if you are in need, the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray duo would be a great buy!
- The Shiseido Power Illuminating Set is already a steal, but then add the 20% off and you’re golden. I recently used an entire bottle of this serum and I think it’s pretty good shit.
- Natasha Denona just came out with a new palette and it is still in stock! If you would never dream of spending $169 on an eye shadow palette but still are craving this beauty, go ahead and use your 20% on it. Chances like this don’t come around often, people!
- Last year I recommended some Peter Thomas Roth masks and their “Vault” is back this year! Get a ton of face masks for $225, not including the 20% off! Seriously, a steal! Keep some for yourself and give the others as gifts.
- Lancome Juicy Shakers are pretty expensive for a not so super pigmented lip product, BUT they are adorable and I LOVE them. I hate strong color on my lips so these are perfect for me. Grab a few with your discount code. Totally worth it.
- Make Up For Ever has a gift set that includes a primer, foundation, and a foundation brush! I may just get on this deal….
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. Yup. For real. I love this stuff! This lotion smells amazing, tightens the skin, and is SO moisturizing. I use it everywhere on my body…not just my bum bum.
Wondering what I will personally be buying?? Me too 🙂 I haven’t even thought about it yet but will probably spend some time adding items to my cart tonight before the sale starts…ya know, so I’m ready to hit BUY asap in the morning. Follow me on Snap Chat to see what I end up buying — username MaryH257